header.gif (12,818 bytes)

5.07.2008

Birthday Wishes...for a Guy

This "birthday wishes" card was created last week during what I know now as my "allergy attack!" I have never had allergies before, but I guess I have a small case of them now. It seems to be cleared up now, but I'll take my meds for another month or so to make sure! As for the card, it was a simple 10-minute card between watery and burning eyes and head full of pressure! Papertrey Ink's Out on a Limb stamp set is easier to use now than ever. I really like the tree limbs and the options of the leaves or buds! The motto, "practice makes perfect" really does fit in the paper art area, so it's never too late to jump on in and start paper crafting! Although there is never a perfect, there is a fun and creative process. Does this card look masculine? Well, I tried to make it as masculine as I could, which is a challenge that I have all of the time!

As an update on my "shopping" web site...the design is coming along nicely! I have seen and approved some great proofs and cannot wait for it to be completed!! I hope everyone will like it as much as I do! The site should be completed later this month with products (cards and other paper art) for sale by a June grand opening date!! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


My Goodies
Stamp: PTI Out on a Limb
Ink: SU! Chocolate Chip; CTMH Garden Green
Paper: K & Co pre-scored card; Pattern Paper - Father Knows Best (PTI); Lemon Tart card stock (PTI); Summer Sunrise (PTI); brown card stock
Accessories: Hodgepodge Eyelets; Satin Ribbon
Technique: Stamped; Crop-a-Dile
Card Size: 9.25" x 3.75"

No comments:

Blog Design: Girly by Design