header.gif (12,818 bytes)

5.29.2008

Much Appreciated



Sorry for not posting, but I had a long trip on the road to Indianapolis yesterday. I finally made it and am enjoying myself with my family.

This is another card I made for PCL Interiors. She will give it as a thank you card to her clients. She provided the fabric she used to make window treatments. I tried to be creative and make three "windows" then include the couple's initials in each "window." I popped the window and the letters off of the fabric. The photo is shadowy, but you can see the "much appreciated" sentiment stamped underneath the focal point. I zig zag stitched around the two card stocks to compliment the PCL Interior's sewing of the window treatments!

My Goodies
Stamp: PTI Garden of Life
Ink: SU! Chocolate Chip
Paper: DCWV Metallic card stock; CTMH autumn terracotta
Accessories: Square Nestabilities; Metal Letters; Fabric (from client); Cuttlebug; Janome Sew Mini; Gold Thread
Card Size: 5" x 7"

No comments:

Blog Design: Girly by Design