header.gif (12,818 bytes)

5.09.2008

Uh Oh...Someone is Turning 40!




Uh Oh...Someone is turning 40! Well, you better believe it's not me! This card was requested to say "The Big 40!," so that is exactly what it says on a piece of notebook paper. The notebook paper adds a personalized style. I stamped the background kraft card stock in polka dot for a little pattern. I added the clear flower and a jewel bud to the center for a little something extra that was not too much. The card is divided by a polka dot ribbon and pink flourish style pattern paper. I hope she enjoys her 40th!







My Goodies
Stamp: SU! Pollka Dot
Ink: CTMH Desert Sand
Paper: Unknown Pink pattern paper; Kraft card stock; Notebook paper
Accessories: Glitter stickers; Pink chipboard numbers; Heide Swapp clear flower; Rhinestone jewel; SU! Corner Rounder; American Craft ribbon
Technique: Stamped
Card Size: 5" x 7"

No comments:

Blog Design: Girly by Design