header.gif (12,818 bytes)

7.20.2008

Back from CHA

I had a blast in Chicago/Indiana this weekend. The highlight of my trip include going to CHA and Hobby Lobby! Here are a few pictures to show what I saw. Mind you, it is not everything because I was a little 'star struck' and overwhelmed with all of the paper goodness I saw. I forgot to take pictures of almost everything, so here are only a few pictures! I'll post more pictures later of the goodies and a make and take that I got a chance to do! I'll give more highlights then too! All I can really say is...I'm OVERWHELMED with information, ideas, and this entire trip! I'll give you details after I can download it from my brain! I'm definitely planning on going next year, so if you're interested let me know!









Here is the Ranger booth! And guess who...Tim Holtz! There was a crowd watching him do some paper art!










Here is October Afternoon's booth display!
















Tim Holtz...again! I was NOT stalking the booth! You can see the products behind him and his picture too!














Oh yeah...and that's me at the MM booth - who obviously was promoting their new die-cut machine, slice!












This is the close-up I got of him. I'm actually proud of this picture!



















Here is a shot of my sister. She enjoyed the show too!






















Uh Oh...it's Tim...again! This time of him signing a make-n-take for a fan!

No comments:

Blog Design: Girly by Design