header.gif (12,818 bytes)

7.03.2008

Independence Day Inspired Birthday

Independence Day is almost here! So, I decided I should share these 4th of July inspired birthday cards I designed.

The card pictured right has a white card base. I added the red cardstock on the front with navy and white papers alternating. I tore a few of the edges for the rugged effect. I used American Craft thickers for the lettering of "{happy}" and popped of of the card at an angle. Birthday is stamped in red ink on a separate strip with silver brads to finish it off.

My Goodies
Stamp: CTMH (Say it in Style)
Ink: red
Paper: white, blue, red
Accessories: brads, thickers
Technique: Stamped




This card is called Double Vision. I decided to stamp "birthday" in red and blue ink and offset each stamp. It makes the person think they are aging because their eyes are going bad! I stamped "wishes" below on a separate strip that is popped off the card base. I stamped the background in stars.


My Goodies

Stamp: Verve Visual (Seeing Stars); CTMH (birthday)
Ink: red, blue
Paper: vanilla, red, blue
Accessories: NONE!
Technique: Stamped

No comments:

Blog Design: Girly by Design