header.gif (12,818 bytes)

8.12.2008

{another} Niece Birthday

This is the other niece birthday card I did last week. This is an adult version! I used scraps again to create this card. I have small and large scraps. The pattern paper is a very large scrap and I still have more left. I decided to cut out some of the flowers and leaves of the paper and pop them off of the card. I used some ribbon tape by Technique Tuesday for division. The sentiments are all by Papertrey Ink. Niece is included in the additions of the Women of Life set. Happy birthday is included in the Father Knows Best set.

I hope everyone is having a great morning! Downtown Atlanta is beautiful including the new Atlantic Station! The next time you are in Atlanta, it is a must to check out! Just maybe, I'll be able to make a stop to one LSS! We'll see how that goes.

This will probably be my last post for the week, unless I decide to download some pictures to share, so have a great weekend if I don't and I'll be sure to capture all of the details at the CKC in Charlotte the end of this week and will report next week.

1 comment:

Karla said...

ohhhhhh my gooooooodness!!! You kill me it is simply gorgeous!!!! I love it, very nicely done, Ashley.

Blog Design: Girly by Design