header.gif (12,818 bytes)

8.04.2008

Blog Candy Winner

And the winner is...Comment #3, who is Tessa of Crafty Girl Designs. I happen to know Tessa, which is funny. I will send Tessa a package full of goodies this week!

Thanks to everyone who posted a comment and participated.

From this blog candy I discovered that most of my readers are not fellow paper artists who would actually use the supplies, but are admirers or buyers of my paper art! So, if I have another blog candy, I may do one of completed paper art, such as a box of finished note cards!

Have a great day. I did not do any paper art this weekend. I had other fun instead of staying inside all day/night in my studio with those hot lights! Now, I will be forced this week to finish those princess invitations before I go out of town again!

No comments:

Blog Design: Girly by Design