header.gif (12,818 bytes)

8.06.2008

Hidden Sentiment


I cannot get enough of Paperytrey Ink's Piece of Cake stamp set! I stamped the card a few days ago, which started my scrap-a-thon! The card base is a 5.5 x 5.5 pre-scored card from JoAnn Fabrics, so it is the only 'new' paper. I used square nestabilities for the scalloped square and the regular square. I also created my first embossing on a square! I used stickles on the center of the cake flowers. The ribbon is a secret...it really is a tag with the card's sentiment!










This is the card's sentiment tag. It is a scrap piece with the corners rounded.

:: My Goodies ::
Stamp: PTI-Piece of Cake
Ink: Brown; Blue Twilight (CTMH)
Paper:
Cardstock: Blue-Bazzill, White-PTI
Accessories: Ribbon: Martha Stewart Crafts; Square Nestabilities; Cuttlebug
Technique: Stamped

No comments:

Blog Design: Girly by Design