Happy Hump Day!!
For Beate's Inspiration Challenge today, I have designed a thank you card from a Pottery Barn bedroom photo. I was inspired by the colors, texture of the bed, and floral print bedding.
Here is how I created it:
- Trimmed card base to 4.25" x 11", then scored at 5.5"
- Dry embossed card base front with distressed stripes embossing folder and Cuttlebug (embossed vertically and horizontally for a weave effect - not evident in the picture)
- Stamped flowers on white cardstock, then cut out.
- Trimmed about .5" blue cardstock and adhered to bottom of card base.
- Stitched blue cardstock.
- Adhered flowers to card base with tacky glue and dimensionals.
- Stamped sentiment in black ink.
- Tied ribbon around card base and tied in a bow.
:: My Goodies ::
Stamps: PTI-Beautiful Blooms; Remember
Ink: Black; Green
Cardstock: White: Kraft: Blue
Accessories: White Ribbon; Dimensionals: Sewing Machine; Thread; Cuttlebug; Distressed Stripes Embossing Folder
Technique: Stamped; Embossed
Card Size: 4.25 x 5.5