header.gif (12,818 bytes)

10.08.2008

Blue & Brown Color Combo

It's Wednesday and supposed to be a Be Inspired Challenge posting, but my photo editing program is NOT working with me! So, I had this card already edited and ready to go. I really like the brown/blue color combo and use it often, even in my home! I embarked on a new venture...to start using some of this ribbon and pattern paper I have. I stamp so much, that most of my style does not involve incorporating a different pattern. So, for the first time, I used this ribbon.

I'll post my card for Beate's challenge later this evening.

:: My Goodies ::
Stamps: Savvy Stamps (flowers); SU!-On Your Birthday (sentiment)
Ink: Brown
Paper: Cardstocks: SU!-Chocolate Chip; Papertrey Ink-Aqua Mist; random scrap
Accessories: brads; scallop punc; offray ribbon
Technique: Stamped
Card Size: 5.5 x 4.75

1 comment:

Catherine said...

I love this color combination also, Ashley and even use it in my home. Another gorgeous card and can't wait for your BIC card

Blog Design: Girly by Design