header.gif (12,818 bytes)

10.21.2008

From NYC


Today's card is a case of a previous card, but colors are tailored to fit specific requests. I am currently in New York City typing this post, in the financial district, directly across the street from where the WTC used to be. It is a sad empty space. But, to make matters better, I did make my way across the street to Century 21 department store. Can you believe they open up before 8:00 am? Well, I was glad because to stay awake I needed to shop. I have been up since about 3:15 this morning traveling here. Anyway, I hope to post some pictures later or for tomorrow of some neat things I may see! Have a good one!


:: My Goodies ::
Stamps: PTI-Piece of Cake (everything)
Ink: Versamark
Paper: Cardstocks: PTI-Silver; Black
Accessories: MM flowers; dimensionals; rhinestones; white + black embossing powder; heat gun; silver ribbon
Technique: Stamped; Embossed
Card Size: 4.25 x 5.5

1 comment:

Catherine said...

have fun at NYC... this is beautiful!

Blog Design: Girly by Design