header.gif (12,818 bytes)

10.16.2008

When it rains...it pours


Yesterday, I received the news that one of my cards will be featured in CARDS magazine in the March 2009 issue. I'm so so thrilled! I will let you all know when the issue comes out. On the left side, there is a list of contests I have won or where I am/will be published. This will be my first of what I hope to be many published cards. Publication was one of my 'big' goals and I have achieved it, so I am ecstatic to say the least. So, go out today and get your copy of CARDS magazine (pictured above).

EDITED TO ADD: You can pick up a copy (most of the time) at Barnes & Noble. I'd suggest getting a subscription or ordering them from Oh My Crafts (even back issues). Sometimes, I am unable to find them at my local Barnes & Noble store. For instance, they may have Bead Trends and Paper Trends, but no Cards issue. I do not currently have a subscription, but I plan to for the 2009 year because it will be a lot easier to get a copy in the mail every month! Good luck!

Last week and this week are full of great news for me; hence the title of the post, when it rains...it pours. Sometimes that saying means something positive too!

Thanks for everyone's support and believing in me (last night's card below).

8 comments:

Catherine said...

Awwww, Ashley....Congratulations, AGAIN! LOL! and it's true, that saying is not only when things go bad. I'm so happy for you, YOU GO GIRL :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Ashley! I'm happy to hear the fantastic news. You are a testament that dreams really do come true. You deserve everything you have worked for!

Kristie W. said...

Congratulations on getting published!

Marie said...

Yahoo!!! I bet you are just bouncing down the street today!! That is great news and well deserved!

-tessa

M. Newell said...

I can't tell you in any amount of words how proud I am of you! I know how hard you work towards your goals and the tireless effort you dedicate to your craft. I am so very excited for you! Congratulations Ashley! Go get'em babe!

Charlene Austin said...

Congrats to you Ashley!! I am so happy we will be in the same issue! And in fact I DID go and buy the November one you posted above. Had to have a few mags and a few books for my day of flying tomorrow. Unfortunately there is a 4 hours layover and all in all about a 12 hour travel day. Yikes.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ashley,
Congrats on the publication! Do you know where to find Cards magazine in the DC area? I haven't been able to find it anywhere!
Melissa

Beate said...

Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you! You so deserve it. I love your style.
Hugs, silly grin and happy dance

Blog Design: Girly by Design