header.gif (12,818 bytes)


When it rains...it pours

Yesterday, I received the news that one of my cards will be featured in CARDS magazine in the March 2009 issue. I'm so so thrilled! I will let you all know when the issue comes out. On the left side, there is a list of contests I have won or where I am/will be published. This will be my first of what I hope to be many published cards. Publication was one of my 'big' goals and I have achieved it, so I am ecstatic to say the least. So, go out today and get your copy of CARDS magazine (pictured above).

EDITED TO ADD: You can pick up a copy (most of the time) at Barnes & Noble. I'd suggest getting a subscription or ordering them from Oh My Crafts (even back issues). Sometimes, I am unable to find them at my local Barnes & Noble store. For instance, they may have Bead Trends and Paper Trends, but no Cards issue. I do not currently have a subscription, but I plan to for the 2009 year because it will be a lot easier to get a copy in the mail every month! Good luck!

Last week and this week are full of great news for me; hence the title of the post, when it rains...it pours. Sometimes that saying means something positive too!

Thanks for everyone's support and believing in me (last night's card below).


Catherine said...

Awwww, Ashley....Congratulations, AGAIN! LOL! and it's true, that saying is not only when things go bad. I'm so happy for you, YOU GO GIRL :)

SharonC said...

Congratulations, Ashley! I'm happy to hear the fantastic news. You are a testament that dreams really do come true. You deserve everything you have worked for!

Kristie said...

Congratulations on getting published!

Crafty Girl Designs said...

Yahoo!!! I bet you are just bouncing down the street today!! That is great news and well deserved!


MN2 said...

I can't tell you in any amount of words how proud I am of you! I know how hard you work towards your goals and the tireless effort you dedicate to your craft. I am so very excited for you! Congratulations Ashley! Go get'em babe!

Charlene Austin (Willow01) said...

Congrats to you Ashley!! I am so happy we will be in the same issue! And in fact I DID go and buy the November one you posted above. Had to have a few mags and a few books for my day of flying tomorrow. Unfortunately there is a 4 hours layover and all in all about a 12 hour travel day. Yikes.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ashley,
Congrats on the publication! Do you know where to find Cards magazine in the DC area? I haven't been able to find it anywhere!

Beate said...

Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you! You so deserve it. I love your style.
Hugs, silly grin and happy dance

Blog Design: Girly by Design