header.gif (12,818 bytes)

11.09.2008

Blog Candy Winner

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

6

Timestamp: 2008-11-10 03:22:58 UTC


The winner is commenter number 6,AnonymousJessica Carlton who said...

Congratulations on 10k hits! Orlando is great. I don't have any attractions to share but I had a friend of mine who lived there for a few years on a lake and it was absolutely beautiful to see. I live in Maryland in the City and it's not too often I see that. Have a great time!

Congratulations, Jessica on winning the blog candy. Please e-mail me your mailing address and I will get the items out to you this week!
Thank you to everyone who commented and left fun travel information for me. I had so much fun in Orlando and I will have a few valuable posts later this week on the best resort and a food review as well!

No comments:

Blog Design: Girly by Design