header.gif (12,818 bytes)

11.26.2008

Grateful...for all of my blog readers




Today's card was inspired by Beate's Inspiration Challenge, a Martha Stewart photo. I kept the card extremely simple and used only scraps to create it. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, so I thought I would send some grateful energy out your way! I'm grateful for each of my blog readers and all of the comments and encouraging words you send. Thank you. Please come by tomorrow because I plan to take some Thanksgiving table setting photos (with food and all)! I hope I can get my paper art table settings finished!

I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving. Be safe.

Instructions
  1. Make card base by trimming cardstock to 4.25" x 5.5" then score at 5.5" and set aside.
  2. Trim squares out of vanilla and brown cardstocks, making brown cardstock slightly larger.
  3. Trim green cardstock into a rectangle to fit slightly outside of the brown square.
  4. Stamp leaves on vanilla cardstock.
  5. Adhere squares together.
  6. Tie ribbon around olive cardstock in a bow.
  7. Adhere entire focal point off of card base using dimensionals.
  8. Stamp sentiment on card base.
:: My Goodies {Grateful}::
Stamps: PTI-First Fruits
Ink: Olive
Cardstock: olive; vanilla; lemon tart; brown
Accessories: dimensionals; brown topnotch twill ribbon
Technique: Stamped
Card Size: 4.25 x 4.25

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great card! Thank you for sharing all your creative work. Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Ashley-
I'm new to your blog via Kristina Werner's. Just wanted to say that I love your cardmaking style! You're up there on my list, right next to Kristina!

Angie Tieman said...

Lovely card! It's absolutely perfect for that inspiration challenge picture! (I think I say that to you EVERY time! lol!)

Anonymous said...

Omigosh, Ashley, this is GORGEOUS and fits the inspiration picture perfectly! Happy Thanksgiving...we are grateful to you for consistently creating beautiful works of art.

Stamping Cafe said...

What a wonderful card! Thanks for sharing! Happy Thanksgiving!

Blog Design: Girly by Design