header.gif (12,818 bytes)

11.01.2008

November Calendar


It's already November. Boy, how time flies (when you're having fun). The month of November, for most, starts the holiday traditions. Thanksgiving is an important food family gathering. We like to start shopping on Black Friday. Waking up (or staying up) the day after Christmas to find great buys is a fun tradition for us. For us, November is special because it is the month we got married. Mac won in choosing the month we got married because his favorite season is the fall. I would have chosen something warmer, not because of 'wedding season,' but just because I love WARMTH! So, to balance it out, we honeymooned in Hawaii where it was warm in November-December! Our first Thanksgiving together as husband and wife was less than a week into the marriage and we spent it together in Maui at our resort with a huge Hawaiian American meal. It was fabulous. The next year, we spent it together alone as we prepared to move into our new house we purchased just the day before. Last year, we spent it with family (from both sides) at our house. And this year, well I have no clue yet! We like to experience new things, so I'm not sure what's in store. But, I do know we will be shopping the day after.

About the calendar...it features Papertrey Ink's new polka dot pattern paper with First Fruits stamp set. I also used SU! spiral punch and mini library clips. I kept it simple by adding a few buttons at the bottom.

I'll post my October Calendar scrapbook layout soon.

EDITED TO ADD:
To see the October calendar and also how I display it on my desk at work, click here.

:: My Goodies ::
Stamps: October Afternoon-Save the date; PTI-First Fruits
Ink: Olive; Chestnut Roan
Cardstock: Olive; Yellow; Apricot
Pattern Paper: Papertrey Ink
Accessories: Dimensionals; Spiral Punch; Buttons; Twine; Mini Library Clips
Technique: Stamped
Card Size: 4.25 x 5.5

2 comments:

Catherine said...

What a great calendar, Ashley :)

Angie Tieman said...

Wowzers! This is awesome! Love the spiral punch along the top, and the cute fall nuts and buttons along the bottom!

Blog Design: Girly by Design