header.gif (12,818 bytes)

11.07.2008

Orlando Updates

It's much sunnier in Orlando. It is supposed to be 85 degrees and I don't think I packed for that hot of a day! Today, we plan to do some more Disney stuff, like Magic and Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios. Last night, we kicked it off with Epcot. They had the International Food and Wine Festival that I went to last year and loved! They have all of the foods where you can sample from each country. Some of my favorites were Poland mushroom soup, Italian baked ziti, Chilean empanada! I'm so tired, but am ready for a new Disney day!

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you all that Kristina Werner selected my card for last week's Color Inspiration Challenge! I was so happy!

Also, don't forget to sign up for some blog candy by Sunday.

Here are a few quick photos from Epcot:

Mexican art

I picked a pearl from an oyster "in Toyko."

Tokyo & Epcot

Germans (really, they hire natives of each country)

French crepes....MMMMM

1 comment:

Stamping Cafe said...

How fun, Ashley! Enjoy!

Blog Design: Girly by Design