header.gif (12,818 bytes)

12.26.2008

Holiday Blog Candy :: WINNER

The 2008 Holiday Blog Candy Winner is...Commenter Number 14, who is...Judith from Australia!!! I haven't shipped anything overseas since the Persian Gulf War, so I'm excited about that! Judith, please e-mail me (by clicking on the e-mail envelope on the left side of the blog) your entire shipping address. As soon as you send it, I will mail all of the goodies to you next week!

Congratulations, Judith! Thanks to everyone who visited my blog and entered to win! I'm sure I will have much more in the future...maybe even some New Years Blog Candy!!!

Scroll down, I posted some other cards too!

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

14

Timestamp: 2008-12-26 18:07:13 UTC

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Congratulations, Judith :)

Blog Design: Girly by Design