header.gif (12,818 bytes)

12.25.2008

Merry Christmas





Merry Christmas everyone! Here are a few 2-5-7-10 boxes I made to package some small gifts. Some were already opened and people loved them! They were fairly easy to make with 1-8.5 x 11 sheet of cardstock and my scor-pal. Use your favorite background design stamp and adhere.

Here's how to make them:
  1. Follow Jenn Balcer's tutorial on Splitcoast.
  2. The only step I altered was stamping after the cuts were made.
I hope you enjoy your Christmas and please be safe! Tomorrow, I'll share some card sets given as gifts that were a true 'hit' this holiday! Don't forget to enter the blog candy by tonight before midnight EST!

My Goodies
Stamps: Papertrey Ink-Silent Night; Stars Background Basics; Winter Wishes
Cardstocks: Papertrey Ink-Dark Chocolate; Spring Moss; Ocean Tide; Ripe Avocado; Pure Poppy; White; Berry Sorbet

Ribbon: Red; Martha Stewart
Punch: Giga snowflake; scallop edge
Stickles: liquid pearls white; cinnamon; red; platinum; gold

6 comments:

Karla said...

How cute are these bags, Ashley! I do admire your work, everything is sooo super neat! thanks for sharing!
Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Had you posted these earlier, I would have bought them. These are so sharp! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous. Love the scalloped edges. I must admit that I have yet to try making these but you may have just given me the nudge I needed to do so while I have a few extra days off work.

Thanks for all the sharing you do - love your blog.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Anonymous said...

These are lovely Ashley. I'm sure they were a big hit! Merry Christmas.

Catherine said...

they're adorable Ashley.

Unknown said...

i love this:)
i dont realy speek english but i love your work!!!

Blog Design: Girly by Design