header.gif (12,818 bytes)

1.31.2009

Get Well Soon Butterflies


Hey there! How's your Saturday? I've been stuck in the studio making last minute cards that I forgot I had to make...whoops! I'm just now finishing up and thought I'd share a card I made last weekend. It's a simple get well card using Papertrey's new With Sympathy stamp set.

I'm off to get ready for some food and movies to celebrate my mom's birthday with her. I'll share the card I made for her on Monday! It uses this week's Loonie colors!!

Have a great weekend! Thanks so much for stopping by. I really appreciate everyone and their special comments they leave for me!!

Instructions
  1. Make card base by trimming cardstock to 4.25" x 11" then score at 5.5"
  2. Die cut label and dry emboss.
  3. Stamp image on label die.
  4. Stamp sentiment.
  5. Punch butterflies and add stickles, then adhere to label die.
  6. Tie two ribbons around card base into a bow.
  7. Adhere label die to card front using dimensionals.

:: My Goodies {get well soon} ::
Stamps: Papertrey Ink-With Sympathy + Garden of Life
Ink: Close to My Heart-Bamboo, Desert Sand
Cardstocks: Papertrey Ink-vanilla, kraft
Accessories: Spellbinders-label 1 nestabilities, cuttlebug; Paper Studio-rhinestones; Martha Stewart-butterfly punch; Papertrey Ink-ocean tide topnotch twill ribbon; Ranger-cinnamon stickles
Card Size: 4-1/4 x 5-1/2

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm officially a stalker of your blog. I love every single thing you make!!

Julie-Ann Wells (Jewels) said...

Ashley, I LOVE the double bows. What a fantastic card!!!

Maile Belles said...

Great colors, I love this card!

Anonymous said...

First----this card is gorgeous. It just makes me smile!! Second ---I cannot wait to see what you did with this weeks LSC colors cause they were UGLY and my card is UGLY! Have a wonderful B-day celebration with your mom!! And Eat Cake!

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful. I never thought of doing two ribbons...but will now! Lovely!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being featured in the PTI newsletter. I really enjoyed looking through your gallery...love your style!

Anonymous said...

Ashley, I recently discovered your blog and love your cards!

Congratulations on being featured in the PTI newsletter.

Blog Design: Girly by Design