header.gif (12,818 bytes)

4.18.2009

Baby Frame + Feature

Hey there! I'd like to first say that if you have sent me an e-mail and I didn't respond, it was because it was spammed. Yesterday, I discovered a few important e-mails that were spammed and I was not checking that folder daily. I apologize to anyone, but please know that from this day forward, I will be sifting through my spam folder too! :) So sorry about any oversights.

The Girls Night Out event went GREAT! We were there really late and I was so tired. I sold lots of cards and realized how much people love handmade designs. I even met some of my blog readers!! Thanks so much for coming out to see me! :) I met a lot of new people and hope to receive custom orders soon!

I'm so thrilled this morning because my blog friend, Anthonette, highlighted me on Inspirational. She showcased a few of my cards and said some great things about my work. Thanks so much! She even mentioned Mac and his photography! Too sweet, right?!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Anyway, onto today's project. This is a baby frame I made for someone as a gift for their new arrival. The baby's name will be Trinity and I incorporated that into the design using metal letters by Making Memories. I stamped the design on one side using PTI Guidelines 2. I added ribbon and trim to the top. The fabric flower was added to the bottom to create balance on the frame. I painted the frame using an acrylic paint (green, then a cream overlay). I stamped the insert where the picture will be added just to make it look finished when she gives the frame away.

Thanks so much for stopping by! I am about to get my hair trimmed, then I have to head out to do the engagement session. I'm actually going to participate in the photos today since I just got my "nifty fifty" lens (50mm). I love that lens (even though you can't love something that can't love you back, you know what I mean)!

:: My Goodies {trinity frame}::
Stamps: Papertrey Ink - Guidelines 2 + bitty baby blessings
Ink: ColorBox - chestnut; Papertrey Ink - vintage cream
Cardstocks: Papertrey Ink - sweet blush + dark chocolate + spring moss
Accessories: Papertrey Ink - sweet blush ribbon; Prima - vintage lace; Hero Arts - rhinestones; Amy Butler - brown damask fabric; Chatterbox - brad; Making Memories - manila acrylic paint + circle copper metal letters; Michaels-green acrylic paint; Get Smart Products - frame

2 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

What a lovely gift! Love how it looks sweet and perfect and then they can add their photo! Precious!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I am having a baby shower today and I need a card, can you get that to me by noon! Love it GF!

Blog Design: Girly by Design