header.gif (12,818 bytes)

5.14.2009

Wishing You Well


Finally, I made my way back into the studio. I was ready, but sluggish. My studio is a mess and I think that is probably a big part of the problem. I wish I could be Jeannie from I Dream of Jeannie and wiggle my noise, then voila, a clean studio!

Another SCS Product Focus Review was revealed yesterday. Did you get your Weekly Inkling or check SCS web site? If not, I have linked the Stamp !t Kit Review on the left sidebar. Take a peek so you can find out whether you want a kit to make your own stamps!!

Have a great Thursday and thanks for stopping by.

Card Instructions
  1. Make an A2 card with berry sorbet cardstock.
  2. Trim core'dinations cardstock into a rectangle, emboss, sand, and tear it.
  3. Tie ribbon around brown cardstock and adhere it to card front.
  4. Stamp flower on berry sorbet and brown cardstock, cut out, wrinkle, and adhere to card front.
  5. Stamp sentiment.
:: My Goodies {Wishing You Well}::
Stamps: Papertrey Ink - everyday classics; Lizzie Anne Designs - le jardin
Ink: Stampin' Up!-chocolate chip
Cardstocks: Papertrey Ink - berry sorbet; Core'dinations - Chocolate Box (dewberry)
Accessories: Papertrey Ink- berry sorbet ribbon; Provo Craft - cuttlebug + swiss dots embossing folder; Stampin' Up! - sanding block

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now this is a beauty! Love it! Hey, I looked at your vacation photos, you are hot girlfriend! Did you ever model?? Looks like you had a great time, would you recommend it? My Hubby and I plan to do a trip in November and were thinking Dominican.

Angie Tieman said...

Beautiful card! Love the color combo and your flowers!

Maria L. said...

Great card, Ashley! Love the color combo too. Has such a fresh springy feel to it.

anya said...

Great card Ashley! Love the colors.

Ann said...

Gorgeous LO and colors!

katrynka said...

I have wished for the same skill in cleaning my house... or the finger snapping one like in Mary Poppins!

Pretty card!

Stamping Cafe said...

Gorgeous card, love the color combo!!

Blog Design: Girly by Design