header.gif (12,818 bytes)

6.07.2009

Blog Candy Winner

I appreciate each of you for stopping by my blog every day. I wanted to show my appreciation by giving away this hard-to-find stamp set. Last year, I did not earn the anniversary set, and this year I won two! I'm really grateful for my time and commitment to papercrafting and of course to my blog readers. Thank you SO MUCH for leaving comments, encouraging me and being a special part of my life. It means so much! I never thought anyone would want to read my blog, let alone achieve 50,000 hits, so I am really shocked and honored, but excited! I'll just end my little 'speech' by saying never doubt yourself, never hold yourself to another's standards, and continue doing what you want and like to do in your hobby that makes you happy and you will be just that...happy!

In response to a couple of comments:

Joann, who lives in the area - I hope I run into to you one day around town! If you see me, say Hi! :)

Liza Yon, who lives in Falls Church - I work there, so maybe I might run into you too one day! If you see me out and about, say Hi! :)

---------------------------------------------

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

56

Timestamp: 2009-06-07 02:13:52 UTC

---------------------------------------------


The winner of the Papertrey Ink 2nd Anniversary Stamp Set, Everyday Classics is...commenter number 56, who is Sarah Martina! Congratulations!

***Sarah, please e-mail me (my e-mail link is on my blog and looks like an envelope) your mailing address and I'll send this stamp set to you soon! You have until Monday, June 8 at 8 AM to claim your prize!

Thanks everyone who entered to win the stamp set! I was overjoyed at the response of 72 people!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thanks so much Ashley! I just emailed you!

Blog Design: Girly by Design