header.gif (12,818 bytes)

6.04.2009

Fast Friday Card :: I Just Loved It


It's Friday! I hope you are excited as me! Last night, we prepped my new studio space. I'm excited, but also sad because I have to leave my old space. My new space will be slightly larger, but hopefully will be organized a bit better. It will be an open area, so it will feel more airy. What I'm not looking forward to is actually hauling my supplies to the new room (sigh)!

So, since I wasn't in my studio creating, I found a fast card I completed last month to share with you. I made the stamp while reviewing the Stamp !t! Kit for SCS Product Review Team.

I hope you enjoy your weekend. I really do hope that I am finished with the move by Sunday night, but don't hold me to it! I'm tweeting about the move and posting pictures of the progress, so check it out!

Card Instructions
  1. Trim white cardstock to an A2 card.
  2. Trim spring moss cardstock into a square and stamp flowers.
  3. Using a marker, draw polka dots on the flower buds.
  4. Tie ribbon into a bow and adhere spring moss cardstock to card front.
  5. Stamp sentiment.
:: My Goodies {i just loved it}::
Stamps: Papertrey Ink-handwritten notes; Stamp !t Kit-handmade stamp
Ink: Papertrey Ink - spring moss + raspberry fizz; Stampin' Up!-marker
Cardstocks: Papertrey Ink-spring moss + white
Accessories: Papertrey Ink-raspberry fizz polka dot ribbon

3 comments:

Stamping Cafe said...

Simply beautiful! Congrats for the new space and can't wait for the pictures!

Ann said...

I love that yummy satin ribbon!

Deanna said...

Love this simple little card, and can't wait to see your new space! As soon as mine is fully unpacked I will ut up pics too!

Blog Design: Girly by Design