header.gif (12,818 bytes)

6.13.2009

SFYTT - Birthday Card

Happy Saturday to you! I'm up bright and early so I can hit up the local farmer's market. I have not gotten the chance to go since it has opened in April, so I am very eager to get my hands on some fresh fruits and veggies for the week. It may seem like I may not have a card for you today, but I do! You have go check it out here, on Jen del Muro's blog for today's Sketch for You to Try! So, click on over and try out the sketch too while you're there!

Yesterday, I updated my shopping site with new cards. You can purchase them here. I also added a "Buy Cards Here" link on the left sidebar so you can find just in case you want one of the cards I've shown on the blog. I plan to add a link to buy for each card that is available for sale at the end of each blog posting. If there is no link to buy, then it's probably (1) a personal card I will be using, (2) a commissioned card made for someone else, or (3) for contest or publication submission. I think this will be easier for people who view my blog and want the most recent card to buy!

I hope you all enjoy your weekend and as always, I appreciate you stopping by!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just checked out your card Ashley - I love it! I have a thing for the distressed look! Great job!

NancyS said...

Another great card from you, Ashley. TFS!

Hope you found wonderful fruits and veggies at the Farmers' Market...we were at the Manassas FM early this morning, and the berries were fabulous, as were all the local produce. YUM.

Blog Design: Girly by Design