header.gif (12,818 bytes)

7.15.2009

For the Newlyweds


How's life treating you? For me, I was a bit under the weather. How do allergies hit you in the middle of July? Well, they hit me big time! So, I had to get juiced up on some meds so my nose and head could feel regular again! Let's hope it works SOON!

I made this card a couple weeks ago for my cousin, but still have not sent it. Why I do this I have no clue! Anyway, I used some new Stampin' Up! stamps (but they came out earlier this year). Love that big flower and how you can create a simple, graphic background. I used colors I saw photographed at the wedding since I did not attend.

Have you remembered to vote in the Gallery Idol contest? Well, don't forget.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Card Instructions
  1. Trim kiwi kiss cardstock into an A2 card.
  2. Stamp floral background.
  3. Stamp sentiment and add hodgepodge hardware.
  4. Add ribbon.
  5. Corner round the edges.
:: My Goodies {For the Newlyweds} ::
Stamps: Stampin' Up! - fifth avenue floral + teeny tiny wishes
Ink: Stampin' Up! - chocolate chip; Papertrey Ink - vintage cream
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink - vintage cream; Stampin' Up! - kiwi kiss
Accessories: Stampin' Up! - hodgepodge hardware; Craft Supply - sheer ribbon; EK Success - corner rounder
Card Size: 4.25" x
5.5"

6 comments:

Angela Butler said...

Love the flower and the Metal accent. So chic. And oh how I can relate with the allergies. Hope you feel better soon. ~Angela

Naomi said...

This came out really good!!! I have those stamps but havent used them yet!!!

Ok so I have allergies too!!! I've been sneezing my head off since Monday. I've never had allergies till this year. April to be exact! Hope you feel better soon!!

Anonymous said...

Great use of that stamp Ashley!

I hope you're feeling better. I don't have allergies, but my DH and DS both do. As a matter of fact I had to keep the baby home from school a couple of days b/c he was feeling so miserable. :-(

Take care of yourself! :-)

Heather P. said...

Simply beautiful! Hope you're feeling better!

Winter said...

Beautiful card! I love the flowers! I pray you get to feeling better soon! :)

Traveling Mama said...

I love your card! I bought this stamp set and then couldn't seem to make anything I liked with it! Now I'm going to have to give it another go!
Hope you are feeling better quickly!

Blog Design: Girly by Design