- Die cut two circles from ripe avocado cardstock.
- Die cut smaller circle from core'dinations cardstock, then emboss and sand.
- Tie twine around embossed circle and adhere to card front.
- Apply alcohol inks to metal butterfly embellishments to tint brown, then adhere to card front.
- Add buttons to butterfly.
- Stamp sentiment and adhere to card front.
- Doodle dots around card front.
There's still time to submit a circle card for Embellish Magazine's Circle Card Color Challenge! The challenge ends tonight at 10:00 pm EST. While you're there, make sure to become a fan of Embellish Magazine on Facebook and add them to your Twitter Friends. More new features coming soon and you would not want to miss it when they're revealed!
I was interviewed on Blog Talk Radio earlier today. To listen to the clip click here or download the podcast to your mp3 player or iPhone!
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your Sunday!
Stamps :: Verve Visual - sentiment (thanks)
Ink :: Papertrey Ink - ripe avocado
Paper :: Papertrey Ink - ripe avocado, white; Core'dinations - chocolate collection
Embellishments :: Heather P. - metal embossed butterfly; Ranger - alcohol inks; Papertrey Ink - buttons; Craft Supply - brown twine; Provo Craft - cuttlebug, swiss dots embossing folder; Uniball - signo broad white gel pen; Spellbinders - circle nestabilities