- Trim berry sorbet cardstock to 4 x 6.75.
- Stamp tree images.
- Add glitter.
- On green cardstock, stamp sentiment, then mat on brown shimmer cardstock.
- Punch slots in green matted cardstock (to place ribbon) and also through berry sorbet cardstock.
- Tie ribbons into bows.
- Adhere to berry sorbet cardstock with foam adhesive.
- Adhere berry sorbet cardstock to a brown card front sized at 4.25" x 7".
Hey there, Bleeps! I'm back with my first card using 2S4Y sketch as a design team member....WOW! The sponsor this week is DRS Designs. I used two stamps by DRS, which can be found here and here.
Please join 2S4Y this week and make a project using Kazan's sketch below. Have fun and I can't wait to see what you all make!
Thanks for stopping by today (again)!