Hey there, Bleeps! TGIF and time for another Caardvarks Challenge! It's all about coloring this time! How did I do? I am a newbie at coloring and using Copics, so what do you think?! I find the shadow part the hardest for me. For instance, where do I put it and when is it too much? If you have any tips, feel free to share them with me!
Sponsor: My Scrapbook Nook
Challenge: Color a stamped image
Prize: 4 copic markers from My Scrapbook Nook
Reader discount: 20% off duing the challenge period, code: NWS20
Enjoy your weekend and thanks for stopping by!
- Trim white cardstock to , score in half to create a card base.
- Trim kraft cardstock block.
- Stamp images and color.
- Stamp mushroom on a separate kraft scrap, color, cut out, and pop off.
- Punch decorative edge trim and adhere it to right side of kraft cardstock.
- Adhere kraft focal point to card front.
- Die cut circle from patterned paper and adhere to card front.
- "Color" chipboard letters with Maya Mist and adhere.
- Stamp sentiment, then pop off card front.
Stamps :: Papertrey Ink - birthday basics; Stampendous - birch buddies
Ink :: Copic - markers; Uniball - Signo Board white gel pen; Stampin' Up! - chocolate chip
Paper :: Papertrey Ink - white, kraft, bitty dots
Embellishments :: Maya Road - chipboard letters
Tools :: Martha Stewart - loopy edge punch; Provo Craft - Cuttlebug; Spellbinders - circle netsabilities; Maya Road - maya mist bronze