Hey there, Bleeps! I'm back with a Caardvarks challenge...circle cards! This week's sponsor is Clear and Simple Stamps. I was lucky enough to get my hands on the Flight of the Bee stamp set. I really liked the honeycomb pattern and used it to create a background. I made a traditional circle card and another that featured a circle embellishment. Try your hand at some circle cards to and hop on over to Caardvarks to see what my teammates came up with! There are some cute cards out there using some awesome stamps!
- Die cut circles.
- Stamp honeycomb pattern on bottom half of yellow circle die cut.
- Stamp bee flying lines and sentiment.
- Tie ribbon around yellow circle die cut.
- Stamp bee, cut out, add rhinestone, then adhere to ribbon knot.
- Assemble card base and adhere yellow circle die cut to the card front.
Instructions :: Card 2
- Trim raspberry cardstock to make an A2 card base.
- Stamp honeycomb background on bottom of the card front.
- Die cut a circle and scallop circle.
- Stamp bees on yellow circle die cut and add rhinestones.
- Adhere yellow circle die cut on scallop circle die cut.
- Trim turquoise cardstock, adhere, and add stitching.
- Add circle embellishment.
- Stamp sentiment and pop off card front.
Stamps :: Clear and Simple Stamps - flight of the bee
Ink :: Close to My Heart - black
Paper :: Stampin' Up! - bermuda bay, crushed curry; Papertrey Ink - raspberry fizz, black
Embellishments :: KaiserCraft - rhinestones; Papertrey Ink - ribbon
Tools :: Provo Craft - cuttlebug; Spellbinders - circle, scallop circle nestabilities; Janome Sew Mini (thread)