- Trim silver cardstock to create an A2 card base.
- Trim patterned paper and adhere to card front.
- Add pink cardstock strip.
- Adhere alpha stickers.
- Stamp "Christmas" on white cardstock and pop off card front.
- Tie ribbon into a knot.
- Embellish with black rhinestones.
Well, we survived another Monday! Today, I'm share a funky holiday card. Every one does not celebrate the holidays in the traditional fashion, so using various color combinations may spark someone's Christmas spirit more than others. This card is for the person with a lot of spunk!
Thanks for visiting and have a great day!
Stamps :: Papertrey Ink - silent night
Ink :: Papertrey Ink - raspberry fizz
Paper :: Papertrey Ink - silver, raspberry fizz, bitt dots
Embellishments :: Papertrey Ink - black ribbon; KaiserCraft - black rhinestones; American Crafts - thickers