- Trim green cardstock to create a 4.5" x 5.5" card base.
- Trim white cardstock and stamp design on bottom portion, then heat emboss.
- Add brown patterned paper strip.
- On red cardstock strip, stamp "MERRY" and heat emboss, then pop off white cardstock.
- On white cardstock strip, stamp "Christmas" and pop off card front (with double pop dots).
- Add red ribbon and rhinestones, then adhere to card front.
WOOO! It's Friday Eve! We're almost there, Bleeps! Wonderful Weekend is fast approaching. But, until then, here's another holiday card to keep you in that Christmas spirit. I used a lot of stuff here so hang in there with me! For today's color inspiration, I used yesterday's color combination, which can be found in my Flickr gallery (along with the remaining color images).
Don't forget to stop by Embellishes blog too! We made some autumn cards to put a cap on the last of that season! Go check them out!
Thanks for visiting and leaving comments and I hope you have a great day!
Stamps :: Heide Swapp - alphabet; Papertrey Ink - silent night; American Crafts - majestic
Ink :: Versamark; Papertrey Ink - pure poppy
Paper :: Papertrey Ink - white, pure poppy; American Crafts - craft fair collection brown patterned paper; Stampin' Up! - garden green
Embellishments :: Papertrey Ink - pure poppy ribbon; KaiserCraft - rhinestones
Tools :: American Crafts - embossing powder