- Make card base from cardstock.
- Trim pink strip and adhere to card front center.
- Trim patterned paper and adhere to card front center.
- Add ric rac trim and staple.
- Add buttons.
- Stamp frame and die cut square.
- Mat black square and pink sentiment square, then adhere to card front center.
Hey there! I survived my trip to California and am back. I'm getting a slow start this morning and trying to readjust to the time change. I got back very early this morning, but am so grateful I got the chance to go. I have so much to share, but just not today! However, since it's Monday, I do have a card inspired by Kazan's layout over at 2S4Y. Need a head start? Go on over and check out the sketch and some cute inspiration. This week's sketch is sponsored by JustRite. I love their stamps, especially this frame one!
Thanks for stopping by and I'll be back tomorrow with more to share!
Stamps :: JustRite - decorative square frames, loving thoughts
Ink :: black
Paper :: PTI - white, raspberry fizz, black and white basics (patterned paper)
Tools :: Spellbinders - square nestabilities, wizard; Tim Holtz - mini attacher
Embellishments :: PTI - buttons, twine; ric rac trim