- Trim kraft cardstock into an A2 card base.
- Edit image in Photoshop, print, cut, and adhere to cardstock with foam adhesive.
- Ink around the cardstock edges and matte on turquoise cardstock.
- Distress edges of turquoise cardstock and set aside.
- Trim muslin fabric and stamp polka dot background.
- Adhere fabric to card front and add stitching.
- Tie ribbon into a bow.
- Die cut tag, stamp sentiment, and tie to ribbon with twine.
- Add focal point cardstock with foam adhesive.
Hey there, Bleeps! The holidays are all wrapped up and now it is time to start something new! I'm back to share a new card inspired by Kazan's sketch over at 2S4Y. It's a great sketch that can be flipped vertically for a great outcome. For my card, I applied the layout as presented, in a horizontal format. The house is a digital image by In Style Stamps. In Photoshop CS4, I applied color, printed, cut out, and popped off cardstock. During this time of year, a lot of thank you notes are perfect for those gifts received and also for the special hostesses who invited us over, cooked, and entertained. Here's a peek at the sketch, so give it a try!
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your Monday!
Stamps :: Papertrey Ink - mixed message; background basics (polka dot II)
Digital Images :: In Style Stamps - house
Ink :: Clear Snaps - chestnut; Ranger - antique linen
Paper :: Papertrey Ink - kraft, white; Stampin' Up! - taken with teal
Embellishments :: muslin fabric; ribbon; twine; thread
Tools :: Spellbinders - tag die; sewing machine