header.gif (12,818 bytes)

2.04.2010

Hey There...It's Friday Eve!



Hey there! I like that greeting and here it is in the this stamp set! :) I stamped the background and added the sentiment. It's a very clean and simple layout and design and perfect to give a guy...at least that's what I think!

For those of you who want to see my photos from CHA (as opposed to the slideshow), I have added them to my Flickr gallery here! Enjoy!

I'll be back tomorrow with a card for the new Caardvarks challenge!

Thanks so much for visiting and have a great Friday Eve!

Instructions
  1. Make an A2 card base.
  2. Trim kraft cardstock and stamp tree pattern.
  3. Mat kraft cardstock on red cardstock.
  4. Stamp sentiments.
  5. Add ribbon treatment and adhere to card front center.
Supplies

Stamps :: Stampendous - birch buddies (trees); PTI - big and bold wishes
Ink :: SU! - white, black; PTI - pure poppy
Paper :: PTI - black, red, kraft
Embellishments :: PTI - white ribbon

12 comments:

Yaneri -ScrapyCrafter- said...

oh wow! Simply beautiful Ashley! I love your creations, they're so inspirational!!

Kim Wilson said...

Thanks for the comment :) my cards are pretty simple but im improving ha ha! All of your cards are so creative!

Jessica said...

I agree it's it's simple, classy and gender friendly ;) Love it!!

Els said...

So classy and elegant!! This card is amazing!

Courtney Baker said...

This looks great! I honestly haven't been the biggest fan of the stamp... until now. I really like how you used it.

Diana Queen said...

I agree with all comments! ;D I could not have said it better...simple,calssic,BEAUTIFUL!
;D Diana Q

Jennifer said...

so classy!

Geny said...

Love this Ashley, so elegant and beautiful!

katherineee said...

this is so neat and cute!
love it!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Lovely and so refined, it's beautiful!

Alice said...

gorgeous card!

Kathy Martin said...

Lovley card! Great background stamp and ribbon! :) Kathy

Blog Design: Girly by Design