- Stamp background design on card base.
- Ink card front and edges.
- Trim purple cardstock.
- Trim rust cardstock strips and adhere.
- Add ribbon treatment.
- Stamp label and hand cut. (Tip: Nestie-friendly, but not required; try hand cutting shapes!)
- Stamp sentiment and ink.
- Adhere sentiment to purple block.
- Adhere purple block to card front.
TGIF! I don't have anything to apologize about, but I think this sentiment is great. Sometimes, you may have offended someone over overstepped your boundaries a bit and may not know quite how to address the situation. This card is perfect. Just send a little note and now the past is the past!
I hope you enjoy your weekend. I'll be back tomorrow with a Caardvarks posting featuring a few cards. Thanks for visiting!
Stamps :: Waltzingmouse - say it in style
Paper :: CutCardstock.com - purple; PTI - rustic white, terracotta tile
Ink :: Versacolor - boysenberry; Ranger - vintage photo, antique linen
Embellishments :: Michaels - ribbon; PTI - button, twine