header.gif (12,818 bytes)

2.07.2010

Paper Crafts Publications





Hey There! I'm back today to share and recommend more publications for you to check out, if you haven't already! These publications are by Paper Crafts magazine team. The first is Stamp It! Cards magazine. I have a few cards published in there, including the anniversary card show above. I also participated in the Stamp it Three Ways column near the end of the magazine. There are a lot of cute, fun, and luxurious cards showcased in this magazine and it has been the talk of the industry, so check it out if you haven't already. You can pick this magazine up at your local bookstore, craft store, like A.C. Moore, or here.

The next publication is A Card a Day and features over 365 cards you can make throughout the year. Trust me, there is a card in this special issue for any occasion. It is a must-have for any crafter. I have 11 cards published in this issue, including the card shown above. This photo is taken from Two Peas in a Bucket website who is selling this publication at a discount, so check it out...NOW! My card is the one of the right, "Be Mine" with the six hearts!

I hope everyone gets a chance to pick up their very own copy and check them out! I'll be back tomorrow with my 2S4Y card for the week and also to start a special game!

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Way to go Ashley!!! I picked up the mag yesterday and saw your cards. I love them all. These two here are gorgeous as well. TFS

Courtney Baker said...

Love them all! I promise as soon as I saw your Stamp It card I knew it was yours!

~kelly marie~ said...

Congrats, girl!! Gorgeous cards!

Kathy Martin said...

Awesome cards! Fun and colorful...the trio! :) Kathy

Alice said...

congrats! fabulous cards!

Alice said...

your blog is wonderful - so glad I stumbled upon it! I've been seeing your name more and more and love your style... thanks for the inspiration!

Blog Design: Girly by Design