- Make a 5" square card.
- Trim berry sorbet cardstock strip and adhere to card front center.
- Trim pink cardstock to about 4.25" square and stamp text background in grey ink, then adhere to card front center with foam adhesive.
- Die cut scallop circle and apply circle bling frame.
- Die cut circle from patterned paper and pop off scallop circle die.
- Stamp sentiments on white cardstock. (TIP: Stamp with grey ink, using stamp-a-ma-jig re-stamp with berry sorbet ink to get two colors)
- Adhere sentiments.
- Cut out florals from patterned paper and adhere.
- Add die cut to card front center.
Hey Bleeps! Happy Hump Day! We're still snowed in (that's been since Friday afternoon)! We're making it, but I'm getting a bit confused with my days, nights, everything! I'll be happy when spring rolls around! Today, I'm sharing a wedding card using some of SEI's Juliette collection and Heide Swapp bling that I picked up at CHA. Wanna see more? Well, take a peek at the video below! I made a quick video to share with you what I found. I didn't buy much, but wanted to share it with you!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Stamps :: PTI - giga guidelines (sentiment) + background basics (text style)
Ink :: PTI - smokey shadow + berry sorbet
Paper :: PTI - sweet blush + berry sorbet + white
Patterned Paper :: SEI - juliette collection (chevel = grey, sweet perfume = flowers cut, linda's homage = circle die cut)
Embellishments :: Heide Swapp - bling circle frame
Tools :: Spellbinders - scallop circle + circle nestabilities; Provo Craft - cuttlebug