- Make an A2 card base.
- Trim cream cardstock block.
- Stamp bottom of cardstock using loopy stamp. Repeat by flipping the stamp upside down every other row to create the look.
- Stamp the dress form three times. Once on the cream cardstock, second on green cardstock, and third on berry sorbet cardstock.
- Cut out the "top" of the dress and paper piece it on the dress form on the cream cardstock.
- Cut out the "bottom" of the dress form and paper piece it on the dress form on the cream cardstock to complete "the look."
- Embellish the dress with pearls.
- Add faux stitching and adhere cream cardstock to card front.
- Add ribbon and pearls.
Happy Friday Eve! Today, I'm excited to share with you a sneak peek of one of Lawn Fawn's new stamp sets. They stamp perfectly. This set is very fun and a must-have for any stamper's collection. I truly enjoyed myself stamping with it. I created a border/patterned paper on the bottom of the cream cardstock using a loopy stamp. Make sure you check out what the other DT members are sharing on their blogs too. Start here.
Thanks for stopping by and make sure to come back tomorrow for another peek!
Stamps :: Lawn Fawn - sew lovely
Ink :: PTI - berry sorbet; SU! - chocolate chip + marker
Paper :: PTI - spring moss, vintage cream, berry sorbet
Embellishments :: Kaiser Craft - pearls; SU! - pearl; PTI - ribbon
Posted by Ashley Cannon Newell at 7:02 AM