header.gif (12,818 bytes)

3.04.2010

Lawn Fawn :: You're Sew Lovely


Happy Friday Eve! Today, I'm excited to share with you a sneak peek of one of Lawn Fawn's new stamp sets. They stamp perfectly. This set is very fun and a must-have for any stamper's collection. I truly enjoyed myself stamping with it. I created a border/patterned paper on the bottom of the cream cardstock using a loopy stamp. Make sure you check out what the other DT members are sharing on their blogs too. Start here.

Thanks for stopping by and make sure to come back tomorrow for another peek!

Instructions
  1. Make an A2 card base.
  2. Trim cream cardstock block.
  3. Stamp bottom of cardstock using loopy stamp. Repeat by flipping the stamp upside down every other row to create the look.
  4. Stamp the dress form three times. Once on the cream cardstock, second on green cardstock, and third on berry sorbet cardstock.
  5. Cut out the "top" of the dress and paper piece it on the dress form on the cream cardstock.
  6. Cut out the "bottom" of the dress form and paper piece it on the dress form on the cream cardstock to complete "the look."
  7. Embellish the dress with pearls.
  8. Add faux stitching and adhere cream cardstock to card front.
  9. Add ribbon and pearls.
Supplies

Stamps :: Lawn Fawn - sew lovely
Ink :: PTI - berry sorbet; SU! - chocolate chip + marker
Paper :: PTI - spring moss, vintage cream, berry sorbet
Embellishments :: Kaiser Craft - pearls; SU! - pearl; PTI - ribbon

19 comments:

Cat said...

Oh I love this card it's so pretty and feminine. I love the loopy border at the base with the satin bow and pearl.

Taheerah said...

Really been enjoying the sneaks of this new set, it's so feminine and fun! Love your little pearl detail Ashley!

Laurel said...

Oh I love this, so pretty!

Mariana Grigsby said...

Beautiful card, Ashley!!!!

Jessica said...

Lovely card, Ashley!!! So girly :)

Tiffany Ervin said...

Adore the colors on this design, so pretty!!!

claudia shadler said...

so so cute Ashley, what a fun and cute girly card! what a fun way to dress up the dress, hehe! Luv it!

Hugs
Clouds :D

CraftyMomOf3 said...

simply GORGEOUS!!!!

Heather in FL said...

Isn't that cute? It's a promising glimpse into a new stamp company. How fun for you to be there from the start! Congrats on your new DT post.

Lucy Abrams said...

Such a fun card Ashley - and congrats on the new DT job. Can't wait to see more.

Lea L. said...

This is gorgeous Ashley! I love the colors on the dress form! I can't wait to see this whole set...I think it will be a keeper!!

♥Lea

Michele Gross said...

So pretty! Love the whimsy feel of the dress form-can't wait to see more!

Megan said...

OMG I love this card. Can't wait to get this stamp set myself. Very cute.

Basement Stamper said...

Gorgeous card, I love the addition of the pearls on the dress & the bow, it really dresses the card up.

Heather P. said...

Oh my! This is just GORGEOUS!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the colors you played with! :) Happy to be designing with you, again. Lol! *HUGS!*

Winter said...

I love,love,love this set! What a pretty card! I can't wait to get the set! :)

Savitri said...

Such a sweet card!!! Congrats on making the DT and it looks like you've been accepted to other positions. Whoohoo!! I am so behind on Google Reading and I just catch whatever on FB and my occasional browsing. Lots of lovelies from my favorite peeps!!

~kelly marie~ said...

Pure elegance! I am in love!

Blog Design: Girly by Design