header.gif (12,818 bytes)

3.11.2010

Thanks So Much


Happy Friday Eve Everyone! I'm awake super early! I was up a little before 4 am because I slept all evening and through the night. Yes, my sleeping pattern is confused since our far east travels. Hopefully, this weekend we can catch back up...or really slow back down since Thailand is 12 hours ahead of eastern standard time. So, what does someone do at 4 am? Make a card! This was not easy either! I was a bit groggy, so I ended up with a simple mini thank you card using some new Stamps of Life stamps that were in my mailbox upon my return home. The flowers are great. After stamping them in white, I wished I stamped them in black. Oh well! Here it is!

I also wanted to share some great news with you all. Some of you have already heard, but during my treck to Thailand, Stacey Caron of Spellbinders Paper Arts called me to invite me to be a part of their design team! I was so excited. I submitted my entry and was a finalist and was super excited to receive her phone call of my acceptance. So that means I'll be traveling soon to Phoenix to meet the rest of team (see the links below). I'm so excited and I can't wait!


Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you enjoy yourself.

Instructions
  1. Make a 3.5" x 5.5" card base from kraft cardstock.
  2. Stamp flowers in white ink.
  3. Trim green cardstock block and stamp sentiment.
  4. Cut around sentiment, then adhere to card front.
  5. Add ribbon.
  6. Add rhinestones.
Supplies

Stamps :: The Stamps of Life - thanks2you
Ink :: SU! - white, black
Paper :: PTI - kraft, new leaf
Embellishments :: KaiserCraft - rhinestones; Offray - ribbon

12 comments:

itsallrosi said...

wow, congrats on Spellbinders!

love the card!

Courtney Baker said...

Congrats again! As the label queen you are perfect for their team!

Jessica said...

Great card, Ashley!! And yes congrats again on making it to the team :)

JenMarie said...

L O V E this!!
CONGRATS!!

Treva said...

Ashley,

I so enjoy my visits to your blog but rarely leave a comment. I decided to leave a comment today because I wanted to say congrats on making the design team for Spellbinders Art. Thanks for sharing your great work!

Mariana Grigsby said...

Congratulations again Ashley!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Oh how fun!! I love the whimsical nature of this card!!

Erica said...

Whow...from Thailand to Phoenix...that's quite a jump. Congratulations. You will be in my neck of the woods. Spellbinders is in a "city" called Peoria. It's only 15 miles from me. I'd tell ya' to come visit, but I know you will be kept quite busy and I know Sharon knows all the hot spots to tell you about should you have a moment to spare. I can't wait to see all the great stuff you will get and be using. Have a blast. And...enjoy the weather. I think our more than average rainy days are past and it's sunshine for a while now.

Geny said...

Congrats and well deserved Ashley! Hope you're having a great day! Great card by the way!

Lea L. said...

This is awesome! I love all the added jewels!!


♥Lea

Smita said...

Congratulations on Spellbinders!!! That is so cool and you deserve the best!!

Smita

Dawn said...

Congrats Girl!! And I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this card. The bling is so unexpected.

Blog Design: Girly by Design