I'll be back late tonight with another fun post and on Monday with another Lawn Fawn "Sneak-a-peek!" Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to check out what the other design team members created so you can get more sneak peeks here:
- Trim kraft cardstock to create an A2 card base.
- Die cut square from white cardstock.
- Stamp typewriter and sentiment and color.
- Ink and distress square die cut.
- Adhere tapes and add staples to card front.
- Pop square die cut off card front center.
Stamps :: Lawn Fawn - Just My Type
Ink :: Memento - tuxedo black; Copic markers; Ranger - vintage photo, old paper
Cardstock :: PTI - kraft, white
Embellishments :: 7Gypsies - gaffer tape; Pink Paislee - hounds tooth tape
Tools :: Tim Holtz - mini attacher (stapler); Spellbinders - Wizard, Classic Squares Large (S4-126)