Hey Everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend. Last week, I made this card by request. Vintage Hawaiian (not too flowery) was the theme I had to go off on for this wedding card, so this is what I came up with for the happy couple. By the way, this card goes down in history as a card for a happy same-sex couple who married in Washington D.C. after a recently passed a same-sex marriage law. Perfect card, right?!
- Trim cream cardstock to about 4" x 5.25", then stamp post cards into a background pattern. Add distress ink with blending tool to entire paper.
- Hand stitch around the border.
- Ruffle twill tape.
- Tie tag around and secure with twine and a button.
- Pop off an A2 aqua mist card base.
- Stamping a Background Pattern with an Image - Start in the center of your cardstock and work your way out to the edges. This will allow you get an even distribution of the image to create a pattern.
- So I won't get overwhelmed with stamping, I do not stamp on large cardstock sheets. I stamp on sheets that will fit a card front or slightly larger.
Stamps :: PTI - aloha
Ink :: Ranger - antique linen
Cardstock :: PTI - aqua mist, vintage cream
Embellishments :: Graphic 45 - Le' Romantique collection (Le' Romantique tags); May Arts - twine; PTI - aqua mist button; Melissa Phillips - twill tape
Tools :: Ranger - blending tool
Thanks for stopping by! Make the best of your Monday!