Hi there! Happy Friday to you! Today, Embellish Magazine has a new challenge that started, centered around babies. So, head on over to the blog to see what the design team created, then get started on the challenge. This challenge is sponsored by Wplus9 Design Studio with a great prize.
- Trim cream cardstock to about 4" x 5.25", then stamp background pattern.
- Add distress ink to stamped background, then adhere to spring moss A2 card base.
- Die cut circle, then hand stitch border.
- Stamp circle border and sentiment, then die cut scalloped circle.
- Pop scalloped circle off melon berry circle die cut.
- Pop circle treatment off card front.
- Add ribbon treatment with button.
Stamps :: Kisses & Cuddles, Design Basics (backgrounds 1)
Ink :: PTI - melon berry; SU! - chocolate chip; Ranger - antique linen
Cardstock :: PTI - rustic cream, spring moss, melon berry
Embellishments :: PTI - spring moss twill tape, lemon tart button
Tools :: Spellbinders - standard circles small nestability (S4- 116), classic scalloped circle small nestability (S4-125), wizard; thread + needle
Thanks for your visit! Have a great weekend!