Hey Everyone! Thanks so much for participating in the Bleeps Appreciation Giveaway. If you haven't entered yet, you still have one more day to enter! Please do so soon...it's all for you, Bleeps!
Last night, I wanted to create, but was 'stuck.' So, what's a girl to do? A challenge! There are so many paper crafting challenges out there, but one of my newest favorites is Waltzingmouse Stamps' Sketch Challenge. Then, I saw the sketch and was sort of stumped again. That is, until I saw some holiday stamps and just got into the Christmas spirit. Well, when that happens, I don't fight it! So, I created this Christmas tag! Hey, don't throw tomatoes at me, you can't start too early for Christmas...well, I can't! Plus, when I start in my creating zone, I just let it go. I hesitated sharing this with you all today, but then I thought, what's the purpose of my blogging if it's not real?! So, here it is and what I was creating last night, while watching True Blood, Season 1! Ya'll...it's GOOD!
- Stamp label border and sentiments on kraft cardstock in brown ink.
- Die cut label.
- Punch hole, set eyelet, and add twine treatment.
- Stamp hollies on ripe avocado cardstock in ripe avocado ink, cut out and pop off tag.
- Add rhinestones to hollies.
- On ripe avocado rectangle, stamp background in the center.
- Punch hole and set eyelet at the top of ripe avocado cardstock, then tie red cabbage rose ribbon with button treatment.
- Pop kraft tag off ripe avocado larger tag at an angle.
Stamps :: Waltzingmouse Stamps - very vintage christmas
Ink :: SU! - chocolate chip; PTI - ripe avocado
Cardstock :: PTI - kraft, ripe avocado
Embellishments :: May Arts - twine; MemrieMare - cabbage rose ribbon, button; KaiserCraft - rhinestones
Tools :: Spellbinders - large labels nestabilities (S4-168), wizard; We R Memory Keepers - crop-a-dile + eyelets
Thanks so much for your visit! Have a happy Tuesday!!