Hi Everyone! I hope you had a great weekend. I had a relaxing one because CHA in Chicago really kicked my butt! So, I worked a little bit yesterday on some projects for this month's Lawn Fawn's release. You're really going to like this one, so hold on tight! Today's card showcases a sneak-a-peek at Bannerific + Sophie's sentiments. Make sure you check out Lawn Fawn's blog to see what the rest of the designers created using these two sets too. I'll be back tomorrow with another card using the same sets, different stamps, and even a different style! So, make sure you come back!
- Trim patterned paper to about 4" x 5.25", then mat another patterned paper piece at 4" x 4" on top. Add zig zag stitching.
- Adhere on an A2 card base and add more zig zag stitching.
- Add distress ink to chipboard frame.
- Add twill tape and button embellishment.
- Stamp birds on patterned paper.
- Pop chipboard frame off card front, at an angle.
- Stamp banner and sentiment on kraft cardstock, cut out, then pop off chipboard frame.
Stamps :: Lawn Fawn - bannerific + sophie's sentiments
Ink :: Clear Snaps - ColorBox chestnut roan; Papertrey Ink - plum pudding; Ranger - antique linen, tea dye
Cardstock :: Papertrey Ink - plum pudding, kraft
Patterned Paper :: Webster's Pages - Nature's Storybook, Violette Wings (purple)
Embellishments :: Papertrey Ink - button; Melissa Phillips - twill tape; Ranger - button; KaiserCraft - rhinestones
Tools :: Janome - sewing machine
Thanks so much for taking a peek! Have a good Monday!!