Hey Bleeps! It's Friday and time for another Embellish challenge. This time, the focus is all about creating your own patterned paper - background stamping, something I am truly passionate about! I usually create my own patterns using stamps on most of my projects, so when Skipping Stones Design came out with their Timeless Textures set, I knew the focus has to be on stamping. Ever tried it or want to do more? Come on over to our blog to see what the rest of the design team created and what the color palette is!
- Trim white cardstock and stamp music background. Add distress ink.
- Add jewel flourish and ribbon treatment.
- Stamp sentiment on cardstock strip and adhere.
- On gray card base, stamp patterns in corner, and add white chalk ink to edges.
- Adhere stamped background cardstock to card front.
*Some supplies are linked on the Embellish blog
Stamps :: Skipping Stones Design - timeless textures, always there
Ink :: Papertrey Ink - smokey shadow; Clear Snaps - colorbox white chalk; Ranger - pumice stone
Cardstock :: Papertrey Ink - smokey shadow, white, lemon tart
Embellishments :: Papertrey Ink - lemon tart saddle stitch ribbon; Prima - jewel flourish
Thanks for coming by today! Have a fabulous weekend!