Yep! I'm back today, so I guess I made up for my day off yesterday already! This time, I'm back for a special celebration! Today, is my friend Kelly Marie's birthday! She is one of Lawn Fawn's owners and is a positive person. So, I thought I'd create a photo card. I hope that's not too lame! haha I made it super colorful, added some Lawn Fawn goodness, and of course some happy patterned paper that hopefully appeals to Kelly!
So, this is a blog hop with several other designers who are also celebrating Kelly's birthday with her. Hop along to the other blogs if this is your first stop; otherwise, continue on to Winter's blog!
- Trim patterned paper to about 4" x 5.25".
- Print photo to a 2.5" square size and adhere to photo frame.
- Stamp flowers on patterned paper, cut out, adhere to photo frame corner. Add rhinestones.
- Stamp banner and sentiment, cut out, adhere to photo frame.
- Add "30" and bling it out.
- Tie ribbon into a bow and adhere photo frame embellishment at an angle.
Stamps :: Lawn Fawn - bannerific, petite florals, sophies sentiments
Ink :: Tsukinkeo - memento tuxedo black
Cardstock :: Papertrey Ink - aqua mist
Patterned Paper :: Kaisercraft - hippy girl collection; Papertrey Ink - bitty dots
Embellishments :: Kaisercraft - rhinestones; American Crafts - thickers; Papertrey In - ribbon; K & Company - photo frame
I hope you all have a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by again!