header.gif (12,818 bytes)

5.12.2008

Hobby Lobby: A Review

Hobby Lobby, Stone Mountain, GA

Last week, I was in Atlanta, GA on business travel. On Friday morning before heading to the airport, I made a quick stop by Hobby Lobby. I had to squeeze in one paper art adventure! Since the Washington DC Metro area does not have a Hobby Lobby, I have been itching to visit one. I used to live in Greensboro, NC where they have a Hobby Lobby, but their paper art supply department has grown tremendously since the 1990s!

I entered the store soon after they opened around 9:30 am, so I pretty much had the store to myself! I made my way to the scrapbook section to find rows and rows of fantastic supplies! I stocked up on the new American Craft Thickers, some flowers, chipboard, GLITTER, and 8x8 hard-to-find albums! I was also able to find some football and basketball brads that will go perfect in my cousin's scrapbook! I hope to share some of these great new finds with you this week!

Hobby Lobby is a great place for a lot of 'stuff.' Not only do they have scrapbooking supplies, but they also have furniture and other craft supplies as well. Their scrapbooking supply department was unique and different compared to Michaels and A.C. Moore. Their prices were reasonable and typical craft store prices. I cannot wait to visit another Hobby Lobby location soon. I will probably be able to visit Indianapolis' store later this month! So, if you have a Hobby Lobby in your area, please do not forget to use them as a resource. If not, on your next trip, plan a visit! Another option is to shop online at Crafts, Etc. a company that Hobby Lobby endorses. Crafts, Etc. sells a lot of items that Hobby Lobby carries, so it is a great substitute! I found just about all of the items I purchased online, so I provided links above!

I will post a card tomorrow! My birthday was Saturday, so I have been on R&R for the past few days! I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend as much as I did!

No comments:

Blog Design: Girly by Design