header.gif (12,818 bytes)

8.08.2008

{30 Birthday Wishes}


If you had 30 birthday wishes, what would they be? Well, I better start making my list because 30 will be here for me sooner than I think! I made this card for our friend. I wanted something masculine and simple and here's how it turned out. Most of the time, I have a plan of action, but the card ends up creating itself, which is how I end up with so many scraps!

I covered 1" chipboard squares with different polka dot pattern papers. I punched the 1" pattern paper squares with a CM square puncher. I sanded the edges, then inked them and applied to a 1.5" brown square. The metal numbers are by MM and I found at Michaels. I stamped the sentiment below and inked around the edges of the card base.





:: My Goodies ::
Stamp: PTI-Out on a Limb
Ink: Brown
Paper:
Cardstock: Brown-SU!; Pattern Paper: BoBunny (both sides used); K&Co
Accessories: Numbers: Making Memories; Creative Memories Square Shapers
Technique: Stamped

1 comment:

Karla said...

Hey Ashley I meant to leave a comment not send you an e-mail. Anyway I love this card.

Changing the subject...I have to ask you... is that you in the pic? if yes, WOW chica!! you are gorgeos if it was a photograph taken by you WOW too!

Okay, got o go have a wonderful day!

Blog Design: Girly by Design