header.gif (12,818 bytes)

8.07.2008

Slice of Cake

Want a slice of cake? I stamped this one to look like a yellow cake with chocolate layered icing. I heat embossed it to make it look more edible. The best secret I have for tying a bow is to wrap a piece of ribbon around the area first. Then, take a smaller piece to actually tie the knot or bow around the initial wrapped ribbon. It ensures a perfect ribbon knot or bow every time!

Today, I made 4 cards...all out of scraps and I still have not put a dent in the scrap pile!


:: My Goodies ::
Stamp: PTI-Piece of Cake
Ink: Brown; Yellow; Pink; Green
Paper:
Cardstock: White, Yellow-PTI; Brown-Bazzill Basics; Pattern Paper: K&Co
Accessories: Ribbon: PTI Lemon Tart stitched; Stickles
Technique: Stamped

No comments:

Blog Design: Girly by Design