header.gif (12,818 bytes)

4.11.2010

Papertey Ink Winner


Hey there! I hope all of you are enjoying your weekend. I want to sincerely express gratitude for all of the support, kind comments, and encouraging words that you all left for me over the past couple of days. I read EVERY comment! Although I could not respond to each of the comments, I want to thank you for the warm welcome.

The winner of my favorite PTI products is Loni.Sue. Congratulations! Please head over to the Papertrey April Release Winners page for more details on how to claim your prize.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

3 comments:

Joan said...

I'm a little late to the game, but a very well deserved design team stint! You are taking the papercrafting world by storm!

Susan said...

What a great graduation invite!

Gabriele said...

Congratulations to Loni.Sue :)
Have a great time with that gorgeous prize!

Blog Design: Girly by Design